1. Admission to various courses will be made according to the procedure and guidelines laid down by the University of Delhi
2. The College gives a relaxation of 3% in the aggregate marks to girl applicants.
3. The admission will be granted only to those students who fall within the range of various lists announced by the College i.e. if a student does not take admission in the list in which he is eligible, he / she will not be admitted in the subsequent lists.
4. If a student who takes admission in O.B.C. category and in the next list becomes eligible for General category he / she may be transferred to this category, if he / she desires.
5. Originals of the following certificates (which will be returned after verification) along with self attested copies thereof will have to be submitted to the College at the time of admission :
i. Provisional Certificate from the institution last attended.
ii. Marksheet of the Examination passed.
iii. Secondary School Certificate (Class X) issued by the Board/ University for date of birth.
iv. A separate Character Certificate from the institution last attended in case it is not a part of Provisional Certificate.
v. Certificates in support of reserved categories.
vi. Three Passport size photographs.
6. Students should note that admissions are made strictly on merit. All admissions are provisional. If any discrepancy is found at any stage the admission is liable to be cancelled.
7. For admission to M.A., the applicants should be twenty years of age as on 1st October 2011.
8. All information regarding admission will be displayed on the College Notice Board. No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent. Therefore, applicants should see College Notice Board for information regarding admission.
9. The decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
10. The successful students will have to deposit the fees within the prescribed period, failing which the admission will automatically stand cancelled.
11. Rounding off fraction in the percentage of marks is not permissible for admission to any course in the College.
12. The College does not admit/re-admit the following categories of students :
(a) Those who failed in a university examination.
(b) Those who failed to take university examination for any reason including shortage of attendance.
(c) Those whose results were withheld on account of use of unfair means.
13. Students are strictly advised not to make any payment for admission to any one without obtaining a proper receipt.
14. For any information and advice regarding admission, candidates should contact Admission Counsellors.
15. Gap year student will not be admitted. However, the following categories of students may be considered for admission:
(a) Students whose results were declared late last year and could, therefore, not be admitted in 2010-2011 session.
(b) Students who could not seek admission last year because of some genuine medical reasons certified by
(c) Students who were engaged in studies of various professional courses.
Students of above category with one year gap may be admitted on furnishing an undertaking on a Rs. 2/- non-judicial paper that he/she was neither expelled from any institution nor was involved in any criminal activity nor he/she took admission in any other College.
16. Students are allowed to self attest copies of their documents/papers.
17. No outward migration is allowed from the College.
Students of Special Category
1. Students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/Physically Handicapped/Foreign Student categories and children of the officers and men of the armed forces killed or disabled in war are required to get their names registered with the respective university offices.
2. Students belonging to OBC (non-creamy layer) castes mentioned in the central list (issued by the University) are required to submit the OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate (issued by concerned authorities) in addition to other relevant documents at the time of admission. These students will be granted relaxation upto 10% in the aggregate marks at the time of admission.
Withdrawal from the College
Whenever a student of Ist year wants to withdraw from the College, he/she should submit an application to the Principal on a prescribed form available in the Accounts Department. The refund of fees will be made as per University rules.
© Copyright 2008. All rights of the site rest with Satyawati College
Site Designed & Maintained By:Aditya Jain
This Site can be best viewed with 1024 x 768 pixel